- Describes the process, values, policies and procedures of Wraparound and Care Management with Caring Partners.
- A brief description of the Family Support Organization.
- The process when there are challenges with your Care Manager.
- An overview of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and HITECH and how we safeguard and use your information.
- The rights of individuals and CMO’s use of HIPAA
- Information on why CMO requests insurance information for services.
Links to Forms
Links and descriptions are provided here but these do not need to be completed unless you have been asked to complete the form by a staff member.
- Release for families to opt in using their images/artwork/writing, etc. for educational purposes, brochures, newsletters, etc. by the CMO.
- Consents for Care Management, electronic communication, transport, and general information.
- Release for mental health information to speak with other parties important for the Care Manager to speak with.
- Information to determine if family is eligible for Medicaid.
- A form that allows the family to upload supporting documents such as documents needed for Medicaid: birth certificate, social security card, income verification documents, etc., or documents needed for care coordination: evaluations or Individualized Education Plans.
If you would like a copy of the youth’s record, you can use this form to request this information:
- A form that allows the family/youth to request mental health records from the Care Management Organization including individual service plans, and Strength & Needs assessments.